Friday, April 29, 2016

Peer Review for Emily Bond

This peer review made me look back at my production schedule and make sure that I had everything in order. Emily did a great job setting herself up for success.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.
I reviewed Emily Bond’s Production Schedule.

  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.
Emily's production schedule can be found here.

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.

The peer review activity that I performed was the resource recommendation activity. I made a recommendation on software that Emily could use that was simple to understand for those that have not made many video essays.

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)

I think I helped Emily because making a video essay can be hard especially if you have not worked in the genre before. Simple software can be all the difference to success or stress.

  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.

I added advice from the resource section of the Student’s Guide. I made recommendations on how to produce her video essay and why this will help here produce.

·        One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.


One thing that I admire from Emily is her diligence in her production schedule. It is very specific what she needs to do, how she needs to do it, and when. It makes room for little error and this is very important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment