Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Julia Davenport

Peer reviewing truly makes you think back to your project and think if you did everything right that you are suggesting to the person that you are peer reviewing.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.
I peer reviewed Julia Davenport’s podcast called “What I think about that”.

  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.
The peer review activity that I selected was the copy-edit activity. I helped make suggestions that to adjust her project to make it that much more credible.

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
I think that I helped Julia with her project by stating that she could make herself more credible my citing her sources at the end of her podcast in order to be more credible.

  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.
I incorporated something from the “Sources” section of the Student’s Guide reading to help with her credibility.

·        One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.


I really admire her sophistication in how she speaks as well has how well she conveys information. It seems professionally done and that is very impressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment