Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

Looking back on the week, it was good to review on what I need to work on as this project progresses and what I can lean on based on my performance this week.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the successes I believe that I had as coming up with a topic that I care about. I think that this will help me greatly for production week. I also think I succeeded with the 10 sources post.
  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I struggled a bit with making my content outline up to a standard that I could accept. I needed to go back and improve it.
  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that next week will be challenging but based on how much I prepared this week, it will definitely be doable.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I think that this project will be the most important of the year, it is worth the most and it will be pivotal to stay on task and do the best that I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment