Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 1

Editing my paper was a long process but it helped me look back at my writing and make sure I was conveying my opinions is an efficient way.

Selection From Rough Cut
Re-edited Selection


  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
The content changed by me making multiple edits to what I previously said. I changed how I wanted to say certain things and I took some sentences out that were redundant. This makes my message come across more efficiently to the reader. 

2.       How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

The form changed because I added a title to the paper. This may seem like a content change, but I feel that the title affects how the paper is presented and this can make it classified as form. This helps the reader get an idea of what the paper is about as well as what I’m arguing.



No comments:

Post a Comment