Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production Phase 1

This was a good week to help improve my paper and think more in depth about my opinions and how I want to convey them in the final draft of my paper.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the successes I had this week was finding the correct way to cite in APA format because this is the first paper I have done in this format. Another thing that went right was being able to start editing my rough draft into a very well written final draft.

  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the challenges I had this week was being able to make my paper flow well. I also had a challenge with finding some variety to my vocabulary in the sections that I was editing.

  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that this next week will go well as long as I stay focused on making my final draft as good as it can possibly be.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
This project is going well so far. I have been very committed to making my paper as good as possible and want to finish out the project on a high note.


No comments:

Post a Comment