Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Nick Herard

Nick did a great job with his project and there was very little that needed to be changed.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.
I reviewed Nick Herard’s project, “The Truth about Outsourcing”.

  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.
My review of Nick's QRG can be found here. 

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.
The peer review activity I chose was the re-design recommendation activity. It helps with the genre conventions of the project that is being reviewed.

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
I think that I helped make Nick’s QRG more eye friendly with the adjustments that I suggested.

  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.
One thing that I incorporated into my comment from the Student’s Guide reading was a suggestion on Nick’s organization. He had some problems with his formatting that if changed, would help make his QRG more appealing to the eye.

·        One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.


One thing that I admire about Nick’s QRG is that he put a lot of effort into the content that he produced and he cares about the subject of outsourcing a great deal also.

No comments:

Post a Comment