Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reflection on Production of Project 3

The production week is always the hardest for these projects but I feel that I was able to do very well this week with few bumps along the way.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the successes that I had this week was being able to produce much of my paper and have a great amount of the project done. The opening part of my paper I feel really grasps the reader.
  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One thing that was hard was finding sources to refer to based on what I specifically wanted to say. This was especially hard to find scholarly sources that fit this description as well.
  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think the next week will go well. I got a good start on producing my paper so far this week and hope to get a lot more done by the end of the week. If I am able to do this, then the next week should be easy.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling more confident about the project after producing much of my paper. I was anxious to get my paper done and not worry about it more and I now have the raw content that I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment