Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Emily Sutton

This post helped me realize my mistakes in my rhetorical analysis and what I did well also.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.
I reviewed Emily Sutton’s Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3.

  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.
My comment on Emily's rhetorical analysis can be found here.

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.
The peer review activity I selected was to help make sure that Emily’s research was on par. It seemed to be so but I just reminded her to make sure she gets the key parts of her argument researched.

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
I think I helped with Emily’s project because I made sure she knew what was important to research for her project including the laws and history of animal testing.

  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.
What I incorporated into my comment was the use of sources. I wanted to make sure that she had her sources in order so that her next week of production is easier.

·        One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.


Emily really had her project planned out. I think that I did as well, but it seemed as though she had her complete plan ready for the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment