Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Emily Bond

Reading another classmates work helps me realize that I have things to change about my project as well in order to make it even stronger.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.
I reviewed Emily Bond’s QRG, “The Kids Aren’t Alright”.

  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.
The peer review activity that I selected was the form activity. I wanted to comment on how well of a job that Emily used the conventions of a QRG and make a few recommendations as well.

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
I believe I helped make her project better by helping her establish more credibility in her project by eliminating the exclamation points that she used in her rough draft.

  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.
I incorporated the reference section from the Student’s Guide reading by helping her realize to fix her links within her paper to have proper citing for the project.  

·       One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.

One thing that Emily really does well is help convey her opinion efficiently and in a way that is very convincing. She uses great arguments to show that her point should be strongly considered.


No comments:

Post a Comment