Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reflection on Local Revisions for Project 3

I am confident about my paper and think that the work that I have put into producing it has paid off.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the successes that I had this week was making the final adjustments to my paper in order to convey what I was trying to say in the most efficient way possible. Another success was making the grammatical changes that were necessary from the rough draft.

  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the challenges I have had was finding a way to cite my sources correctly in the works cited as well as in-text citations. I also have had a hard time figuring out if I need a title page or not.

  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think next week will be a challenge, the next project is the project that I will be working in the video essay genre which I am completely new to.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling very confident about the project at this point and feel with a couple minor changes, it will be ready to be turned in.


No comments:

Post a Comment