Saturday, April 23, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

Creating the fine cut of my project was not too difficult, but I did decide to change a decent amount of my paper near the end to more effectively convey my opinion. My fine cut draft can be found here.

  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know.
I would like to know your thoughts if I should have a title page or not.

  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
One thing that I am aware of is that I still need to finish my Works Cited.
  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
I believe that I did a good job discrediting the opposing view point as well as keeping my paper flowing throughout the entire project.


2 comments:

  1. I think you have a great essay! This is clearly a hot button topic and I think this piece of writing really adds a great voice to the argument. A few suggestions I have include a recommendation about flow. Although your paragraphs transition well, I think the sheer amount is rather overwhelming. I think there are definitely a few places which you can combine them. However, I don't think the content should be changed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, bud? Although it's a little late, I left some comments on your Google Doc. I even stopped Game of Thrones half way through to try and help out.

    It just needs some tidying up. I added some things that can help strengthen your argument and provide clarifying information. Overall, it's a huge topic to write on, but you hit most of the talking points. If you have questions or would like some input before the deadline, shoot me an email and I'll pass you my number.

    ReplyDelete