Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

I cannot believe we are on our final deadline, but here it is. My rough draft for project 4 can be found here.

  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know.
If the slight change in my shirt part way through is too noticeable or draws attention away from my opinions, let me know.

  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses).
I have not added any music, credits, or transitions to my project yet.
  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
I think that I make very good points about my development over the semester and I think I do a good job at how I articulate these points as well.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,

    I feel that you covered content very well in this piece. Also, the change of scenery for the video helped to make it more interesting. One thing I would suggest is that you try to make the video seem a little less scripted. This will help the audience to engage better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack,

    I know the project is due pretty soon so my peer review might not be entirely helpful. But the only concern I have for your project is that you don't present yourself as someone truly interested in the topic, and for the audience that leaves it hard for use to engage as well. Maybe this could be achieved through a use of more frequent visual change as you speak, or other video effects that could be added. I don't know if you've messed with those at all but if you could i think those would be improvements to the genre conventions that would hlep a lot! good luck and hooray for us being all done woooo

    ReplyDelete