Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Editorial Report 2 for Project 4

I apologize if it is difficult to view the re-edited selection, you should be able to download it.

Selection from ‘Rough Cut’

The rough draft of the first body section of my project can be found here.

Re-edited Selection

The final draft of the first body section of my project can be found here.


  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added video to this part which gives the body more of an entertainment factor.

  1. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I made the video stabilized compared to what it was before in order to reduce the shaking of the camera during the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment