Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Editorial Report 1 for Project 4

This has been a long process but I have finally finished the final project, this is the introduction of project 4.

Selection from ‘Rough Cut'
The rough draft of my intro can be found here.

Re-edited Selection
The final draft of my intro can be found here.


  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added a title page and also added music to the beginning as well.

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added a transition in between the title page and the speaking during the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment