Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review for Mike Duffek

This final peer review was satisfying to complete but also made me make sure I had all of my bases covered on my own project as well.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed.
I reviewed Mike Duffek’s video essay for project 4.

  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed.
Mike's project can be found here.

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed.
The peer review activity that I selected was the content suggestion activity. It helped give feedback to Mike if he was effective in what he put into his project and if he needed to add anything.

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?)
I think giving Mike positive feedback helped him be confident in what he produced but also had him make sure he did everything up to the standard he was trying to reach for.

  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback.
I incorporated the part from the Student’s Guide that gives feedback based on the evidence provided. He did well in this part by talking about his life experiences that gave him credibility for this project.

·        One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from.


I can learn from Mike’s casualness in this project. It comes off as authentic and real which is one of the things he mentions as being important in this class as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment