Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Producing my Podcast

Revising is always a great I idea because it makes you think about your achievements and failures. This is a good way to move forward because it points out what you need to keep doing and what you need to change.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the successes in producing this week is how well my interviews were able to flow with what I wanted to say in my podcast and how they are aiding my podcast overall.

  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the challenges this week was figuring out how to use the program that I recorded my podcast on. It took time and patience in order to use the program efficiently and make my podcast sound the way I wanted.

  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think next week will be reasonably easy because of how little I need to add and adjust. I think that I am set up well for the revising stage.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I have become more confident in myself after I figured out how to use the program. This was my biggest concern and I was able to figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment