Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 2

This blog post, similar to the last one, helped me realize what I did right in this part of the podcast and what I still need to work on. This will benefit me greatly in the next couple of stages.

Outline Item
  • Some idea about how to explain the larger significance of your subject in the closing section
-        One way to do this is to explain how business applies to the audience directly.
-        Another way is to explain if communication were to become public to the reader and world.

Adaption to the Outline Item

1.     How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

The way that I used form by adjusting what I was going to say in order to get the point across as a lesson, not an opinion. I made the audience think about the true importance of communication.

2.     How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

This section was one of the easier sections to produce because I was used to what I needed to do by the end of production and I was able to produce it with ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment