Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 1

This post seems useful to me because it makes me sure that I am including the sections that are needed in order to have an effective project.

Outline Item
  • Some ideas about how to grab the reader’s attention in the opening section
-        One way to do this is to essentially summarize the fact that business is the reason the world works in every way that we know it and its significance to other industries.

-        A final way is to explain what would happen to the world and the reader if business were to stop all of a sudden.

Adaption of Outline Item 
https://clyp.it/cdeodmuy

  1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

What I wanted to do with this opening section is grip the audience and keep them interested in the podcast. I decided to make it seem like definite answers and not put it up to an opinion in my form. I kept the sentences to reasonable length. I need to add opening music, though.

2.     How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?


It was hard at first to figure out the program I am using as well as how I should adjust my voice. I did not have a script in order to keep authentic so it was hard at first to decide what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment