Monday, March 7, 2016

Reflection on Preparing to Produce my Podcast

This post made me realize the kind of work that I have done up to this point in the project and where I struggled and succeeded in the previous week. It made me realize I have things I need to improve by the end of the production phase.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
What I think that went right this week was coming up with a plan on what I need to do for production. This is arguably the toughest part of these projects and it is necessary to have a plan. I gave myself date requirements to have stuff completed and I believe this will work well.

  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One thing that could have been done better is that I could have begun my production process a little earlier. If I could have gotten started a little earlier, I could be ahead of the process and taken my time.

  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that this next week may be a little stressful at times trying to create a podcast for the first time, but I think that I will do well if I put in the work that is needed.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I believe that the project is going well up to this point and I will need to continue to put a great deal of focus and attention to the project to keep it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment