Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on the Final Week of Project 2

This post made me reflect on how I performed throughout this project and what I did well. This project was difficult with the added technology and this project made me look back on how I did with the new genre I had to produce in.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the successes that I had during this week’s process work was being able to edit my project well. I was worried going into this project being able to work the technology for a project well and I feel I was able to accomplish a lot with it.

  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One challenge that I had during this week was being able to find music that I could rightfully use in my podcast. It was tough finding the right music that I had permission to use as well. I was able to find a site that worked well for me and it worked out in the end.

  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that this project will help me lead into the next project well. Being able to use this new technology gave me the confidence to complete the rest of the projects no matter what genre I choose to use.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I think that I was able to finish this project well. I was able to add the conventions that I was missing and I was also able to fine tune the errors that I had in my rough draft. I think that I completed the project the way that I needed to after my rough draft.


No comments:

Post a Comment