Sunday, January 31, 2016

Considering Genre

I have learned a great deal this week. From researching random topics, to researching in depth on the Seattle minimum wage controversy, I have discovered a lot. I am nervous but prepared for this upcoming week and hope production of project 1 goes smoothly.

What genre are you going to commit to for Project 1? Why?

A quick reference guide seems to be the smartest and most fitting choice for project 1. The reason for this is because a quick reference guide is very organized and separated into different sections which allows the author to talk about different groups separately. 

2. What genre conventions from your chosen genre are you planning on developing during next week's Production phase? What do you plan to do with the genre conventions that will help you accomplish the purpose of the project most effectively?

I plan to complete most of the project in the upcoming week and this includes the conventions of a quick reference guide. I plan create a title, sub headers, write my text for the project, find pieces of evidence, and find images for the first project. I plan to have these organized in a sensible manner as well by the end of the week.

3. How are you feeling about Project 1 going in to the Production phase? What challenges do you anticipate next week as you create content for the project?

I am reasonably comfortable going into production week for this project. I believe that I can manage the requirements for it and get it done in a timely manner. I think it will be hard to connect all of the pieces of this story. I think that there are a lot of moving parts and changing opinions that it will be hard but vital to understand.



Von Arnim, Tiffany. "Downtown Seattle" 11/16/14 via Flickr
Attribution 2.0 Generic License 

No comments:

Post a Comment